jueves, 25 de junio de 2015

Which training courses would you like to have access to as a teacher? Why? Which is, in your opinion, the best way to share good practice amongst teaching professionals? Why?

I want start saying that I believe is very important for teachers that they realize formation courses during all their professional life because they can progress really quickly, it is important that teachers recycle us continually. On the other hand, it is important that when I do a course, it will be useful for my work.  They have to be able offer me different ways to keep classrooms and curriculum fresh and it also can teach me new teaching styles.

Is for this reason, I would like to have access to different courses, always with the purpose of get knowledge to improve my levels. A good course could be to work with cooperation between organizations and school, to get news kinds of learning practices. So, our pupils will benefit of a lot of new activities and methodologies.

I am a physical education teacher, I have to be a person who knows a lot of differents PE sections like gymnastics, sports, body expression… but I need to know how to explain to the young people and make attractive classes to them. PE can be really motivating and funny to students, but is important to think about them. I have to know about how my students are, and how I can arrive to them.

I believe also is important improve my English level because every day I use this language to do my class. I would like to have access to courses about languages to be a better English teacher during my PE lessons. Have the opportunity to do an English course to learn about how to teach English, and how to pronounce in English too will be amazing to me. We can study, but I believe that the most significant and difficult thing is the pronunciation. Pupils have to listen a real pronunciation.

From my point of view, another important idea is to share good practice amongst teaching professionals. We can use different resources to provide us communication networks for sharing work and experiences with other specialists. Furthermore, we never forget our ELP, in which we can collect all the useful material in relation to different areas because it is an opportunity to learn from the experience.

To conclude, we have to continue working while we improve our skills and at the same time to share practices with other equals to learn new ways to educate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario