There are
many people who have influenced me in my life and my infant teacher is one of
them. When I was young I was really active and the people said that I was a bad
child but I had a great teacher called Mr. Carmelo that decided to help me to
change my behavior y he was working with during two years to get it.
He thought
that with hard work and effort I could change, so he decided control me a lot
and he always offered me his help to realize tasks. I know that he got give me
an opportunity to be a better student and a good person. I always thanks him
his implication on my life.
He was an
excellent, fabulous teacher. He has had a great impact on my life, and I only
hope that I can pass this qualities to my children that I am teaching. Thank
you Mr. Carmelo, for the effort that you have invested on my life.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario